To our valued friends and clients of Olympiad Animal Hospital,
As an integral part of this community, and as we try to do our part in helping to combat the spread of Covid 19 cases, our clinic has implemented some temporary practices to help our clients, staff, and community stay safe and protected. Please keep in mind that these things are the top priority for us as a clinic and as a long standing business member of this area. The health and well being of your pets has always been the highest priority for us. Now we plan to extend this pledge to the owners who love them, as well as our staff and neighbours in Olympiad Plaza.
As of Monday, March 16, we plan to maintain our normal hours of operation and continue to provide the best care for your pets.
We are aligning policies as outlined by the CDC under the current climate and we are confident that we will get through this difficult time:
– We have encouraged any staff member or client who is feeling ill or has shown any
symptoms to stay home
– We are providing hand sanitizers (as supplies remain) to our staff and clients as they enter or
exit the clinic. In addition, we have implemented a twice daily surface disinfection protocol
– We can provide “drop off” appointments for any client who wishes to not be exposed to the
workplace environment. We can also accommodate clients who have been exposed or are
worried about exposure by providing a “car to door” service- by calling out to you when
you appointment time is ready
– we respectfully ask clients who are feeling ill to make arrangements for other ways to get
their pet seen
– We will work (as always) to expedite client and pet visits so that waiting time and community gathering is minimized.
Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this matter and we are sure that we will all get through these unchartered times as a stronger community
Dr. Margolis, Dr. Gestine, Dr. Brewer and the entire staff at Olympiad Animal Hospital